All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDemonstrates how written and visual representations worked to construct definitions of ethnicity in midcentury America.
- Author BiographyTracy Floreani is Professor of English at Oklahoma City University.
- Author(s)Tracy Floreani
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication02/07/2014
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleSUNY Series in Multiethnic Literature
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Content Note, black & white halftones
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.26
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.57
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.