All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
About this product
- DescriptionTake a detailed look at the exciting and highly collectible modern furniture of the 1950s--furniture created by rewned designers, including Charles and Ray Eames, George Nelson, Harry Bertoia, Isamu Noguchi, and Eero Saarinen, and produced by companies such as Herman Miller, Kll, and Heywood-Wakefield. Included in this new and improved second edition are over 450 color and vintage black and white photographs bearing detailed captions for all the classic designs, plus accessories, 70 designer biographies and company histories, a construction case study, a source list, bibliography, values, and an index. This single volume is an invaluable reference.
- Author(s)Leslie Pina
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication14/12/1998
- SubjectAntiques & Collectables
- Series TitleSchiffer book for collectors
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note600ill.
- Weight1429 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.