All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor Miranda, it all started as an eight-year old girl, struggling to come to terms with the trauma of discovering that her beloved 'mummy and daddy' were in fact her grandparents and her real mother was the woman she had always kwn as her elder sister. Miranda would go on to develop into a teenage 'wild-child', experimenting with sexual tastes that, from the start, involved her domination over her boyfriend. The bright but wilful teenager ended up leaving her grandparents home at just 16. Miranda was homeless, penniless and alone. A stint as a receptionist in a 'working-girls' flat yielded eugh cash to begin scraping together her education, but Miranda soon realised that her own sexual tastes were well-suited to satisfy the vast demand of submissive men seeking out a dominant woman. In Fifty Shades of Domination, Miranda candidly and humorously relates tales from twenty years worth of men, women and couples who have visited her dungeon chambers for fetish fun. At turns erotic, funny and searingly honest, this is t a book about sex for money; this is the story of a life in fetish fashion, deep psychological role-playing and the repressed passions that lie just beneath the surface of us all.
- Author BiographyMistress Miranda is a dominatrix.
- Author(s)Mistress Miranda
- PublisherJohn Blake Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication03/02/2014
- SubjectTrue Stories
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Blake Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width130 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.