Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $10.95Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by angus_robertson
- Est. delivery by 1 Mar
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'Which whip today?' she rasped, tightly clad in black leather. 'I don't kw,' I replied. 'I can never decide between banana and butterscotch.' In Three in a Shed, the pulsating climax to the bestselling trowel-egy Fifty Sheds of Grey, multi-millionaire Colin Grey finds himself with the ultimate dilemma. Having accidentally mixed his Viagra with his hearing aid, and ending up with a hard of hearing on, he must finally man up and choose between the great loves of his life. Should he go with Lady Christina Mellors -- the sophisticated cougar (or whatever the British equivalent is -- a badger?) -- who first deflowered him, all those years ago? Or his long-suffering wife, Brenda? Or can Colin finally break free and return to his one true love -- his shed?
- Author BiographyC.T. Grey is the author of the Sunday Times bestseller Fifty Sheds of Grey and its sequel, Fifty Sheds Damper. Follow his Twitter feed @50ShedsofGrey.
- Author(s)C. T. Grey
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication09/10/2014
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Series TitleFifty Sheds of Grey
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBoxtree Ltd
- Weight318 g
- Width150 mm
- Height174 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition StatementMain Market Ed.
- Interest AgeFrom 18
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.