Fifty and Furious: Wading Through Hell by Donovan Adkisson (Paperback / softback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $17.49Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWade is a lovable bastard. He loves women. He loves booze. He loves his wife and children. And he has loved them in that order for most of his manly existence. Yes, Wade is a lovable bastard. The universe, if you haven't already discovered, has a sense of humor, albeit sometimes dark. In that humor, you're given what you want and what you need. Somewhere along the line, it becomes apparent that you're supposed to choose the need part in order to survive. The universe gets 'moody' when you don't start making better choices. It seems that the universe started getting moody with Wade. This is the story of a father, husband and friend that seemed to make the wrong choices throughout his life, but never really suffered the consequences of those choices until one fateful day when it all came crashing down around him. Follow him on a journey of self discovery and the destination of wrong choices, but also as he discovers that it's never too late to change.
- Author BiographyDonovan grew up with two great passions, both of which stemmed from a central desire to simply create. Electronics and computers fascinated him at an early age, so at the age of 12, he disassembled his first computer, studied the components and put it back together. It was an IBM PC and surprisingly it still worked afterwards. Though he maintained his focus on his primary passion, he dabbled with writing throughout the years. He won a blue ribbon in high school for a short story he submitted to the high school writing club as well as having poetry published in the high school Zephyr. Writing had to take a backseat to his career, however, which entailed working in the networking and computer consulting industry and eventually in the cable broadband field. Recently, his priorities changed and he is now writing full time. His first book was a how-to piece on podcasting, the art of broadcasting over the Internet with either audio only (as in radio) or audio/video (as in television). He currently has several ideas in the works that eventually will make their way to electronic paper. Donovan is happily married to a wonderful woman and has three fantastic children.
- Author(s)Donovan Adkisson
- Date of Publication30/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.18
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.24
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.13
- AU $47.57Trending at AU $49.64
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $34.75
- AU $27.13Trending at AU $27.89
- AU $11.85Trending at AU $14.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.