Fight Study Guide: Winning the Battles That Matter Most by Craig Groeschel (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $9.88Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $11.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Fight, a five-session, video-based small group Bible study, pastor and bestselling author Craig Groeschel explores the life of Samson, helping you uncover who you really are-a man created with a warrior's heart in the image of God-and how to stand up and fight for what's right. Find the strength to fight the battles you kw you need to fight-the ones that determine the state of your heart, the quality of your marriage, and the spiritual health of your family. The battles that make you dependent on God as the source of your strength. The battles that make you come alive. Craig looks at the life of Samson, showing how much we have in common with this guy. Things didn't work out so well for him in the end. But by looking at his life, you'll learn how to defeat the demons that make strong men weak. You'll become who God made you to be-a man who kws how to fight for what's right. Learn how to fight with faith, with prayer, and with the Word of God. Then, when your enemy begins to attack, fight for the righteous cause that God gave you. Draw a line in the sand. Make your enemy pay. Make sure he gets the message. Don't cross a warrior. Don't mess with this man of God. Come out fighting. And don't show up for this fight unarmed. Use the weapons God gave you, and you'll win. Can you feel it? It's inside you. It's time to fight like a man. Use this study guide to further explore the teaching found in the Fight video.
- Author BiographyNew York Times bestselling author Craig Groeschelis the founding and senior pastor of LifeChurch.tv, a pacesetting multicampus church and creators of the popular and free YouVersion Bible App. He is the author of several books, including Fight, Altar Ego, Soul Detox, Weird, The Christian Atheist, and It. Craig, his wife, Amy, and their six children live in Edmond, Oklahoma. Judson Poling is coauthor of the Walking with God series and general editor of The Journey: A Study Bible for Spiritual Seekers.
- Author(s)Craig Groeschel
- Date of Publication22/10/2013
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2013
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight99 g
- Width139 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $89.67New
- AU $41.13Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $30.78New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.19Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.78
- AU $28.33Trending at AU $30.23
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.