All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever asked yourself the big questions in life: Why am I here? What principles do I hold dear? Is there a God, and what does he expect of me? After losing both parents as a teenager, Spencer Silverglate spent 30 years searching for answers to these questions. Now an accomplished trial lawyer with a family of his own, Silverglate shares his insight in Fight the Good Fight. Written as a letter to his teenage son, the book takes timeless principles and boils them down to ten life lessons: *It's t about you *You can live without anything--except purpose *Life is hard--choose to fight *Character is what you do when one is looking *Most of life is about showing up *Whatever you choose to do, do it with all your heart *Worldly pursuits will never satisfy you completely *You were destined for greatness *You were born to love *Life is a journey, t a destination Fight the Good Fight will give you a compelling vision for life according to God's plan.
- Author BiographySpencer Silverglate, Esq. is a civil trial attorney in Miami, Florida. To learn more about the author, visit www.good-fight.com.
- Author(s)Spencer Silverglate Esq
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationScotts Valley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.