All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical reference provides the basics for instituting a corporate anti-fraud program that helps prepare corporate security professionals and other corporate managers for fighting corporate fraud from inside the company. It provides an exceptional foundation for security professionals or business executives involved in developing and implementing a corporate anti-fraud program as part of a corporate assets protection program. The author's intent is to provide the reader with a practitioner's guide (a how-to book), augmented by some background information to put it all in perspective. The approach used should enable the readers to immediately put in place a useful anti-fraud program under the leadership of the corporate security officer (CSO), or other corporate professional.
- Author BiographyDr. Gerald L. Kovacich has more than 40 years of experience in industrial, business and government security, investigations, information systems security, and information warfare, both in the U.S. Government as a special agent, in international corporations, and subsequently as an international consultant and lecturer. He retired as the Information Warfare Technologist, Northrop Grumman Corporation to pursue a career as an international consultant, lecturer and writer.
- Author(s)Gerald L. Kovacich
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication05/10/2007
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrated
- Weight570 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.