Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.84
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.05Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $14.10Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionEveryone has a battle in life that they've had to face. For me, well, it wasn't something that a typical teenage girl had to deal with. No, it wasn't a lifelong disease or some crippling addiction I was trying to beat either. But, in a way, I guess you could say it was. My battle only got harder and 10 times more complicated when I met a Nixon. Then it got even worse when I met the rest of the Nixon clan. While I wouldn't say that my life was rmal before I met William Nixon, I was actually trying to make it that way. I was trying to distance myself from what I'd wrapped my whole life around. But one mistake - one stupid decision to go back to the warehouse - undid two years' worth of hard work. Now I was back to where I started - addicted, bloodied, crippled, and diseased. Only, I wasn't really. That would mean I was home and in reality I was the furthest thing from it. If I were home that would mean most things would be back to the way they were. But they weren't. They couldn't be. There was only one thing that always seemed to stay the same. The place I could never escape. The place that drew me back time and time again. The warehouse. All I can say though is fighting only gets you somewhere. And I learned that the hard way.
- Author(s)Samantha Hartley
- Date of Publication05/11/2013
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight884 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.