Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $20.05
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionMany books have been written about Gen. George S. Patton Jr. This is the book that hasn't: this is General George S. Patton Jr. as seen through the eyes of his enemies, the opposing German commanders. The thrust of this book is the enemy's perspective on Patton, America's most famous and highly respected commander of World War II, and his battles.
- Author BiographyHarry Yeide is an international affairs analyst with the federal government. He has worked primarily with political and security/military issues, writing assessments for the President of the United States and other senior policymakers. He is the author of The Longest Battle, The Tank Killers, Steel Victory, and Weapons of the Tankers and the coauthor, with Mark Stout, of First to the Rhine. Yeide lives with his wife Nancy and three cats in Hyattsville, Maryland.
- Author(s)Harry Yeide
- PublisherMotorbooks International
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationOsceola
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintZenith Press
- Content Note50 black & white illustrations, 40 maps
- Weight1043 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine48 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.