All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionDon t think Feel! This is the wisdom that Bruce Lee impelled his students to follow. Even 30 years after his death, Bruce Lee remains a legend the world over. His writings and biographies continue to sell and his millions of fans worldwide are always eager for new and interesting information on him. This collection picks up where the popular Bruce Lee: Fighting Spirit left off. Comprised of a series of short, pithy selections including anecdotes, interviews, and short essays, the book reflects the many facets of a complex man with two distinctly different sides that were often in conflict. Bruce Lee, superstar and icon, the most exciting screen presence of his day, the most invative martial artist of the modern era . . . and Bruce Lee, the flawed human and unfulfilled philosopher. In words and pictures, the book offers a reappraisal of Lee's tragic early death and insights into the underlying philosophy that made him a unique talent. Features 16 black and white photos.
- Author BiographyBruce Thomas is the author of Bruce Lee: Fighting Spirit, the definitive full-length biography of Bruce Lee. He trained in Kung Fu with the late master Derek Jones. Bruce is also the former bass player with Elvis Costello and the Attractions. His book about life on the road with the band, The Big Wheel, was short-listed for the Ralph J. Gleason prize for music writing and became a cult classic - it is shortly to be reissued by Helter Skelter. His 'novel' autobiography, On The Road, Again, is to be published by Bentwyck Henry Publisher.
- Author(s)Bruce Thomas
- PublisherFrog Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2005
- SubjectBoxing & Combat Sports
- Place of PublicationBerkeley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFrog Ltd
- Out-of-print date08/05/2015
- Content Noteb&w illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.