All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionToday's fashions are designed to flatter a full-size woman in this wonderful guide to creating plus-size clothes and accessories. Patterns for tunics, vests, cardigans, wraps, a hat, and fingerless gloves are included in this great book. All are made using Plymouth yarns in weights from DK to Chunky and sizes range from XL to 5XL.
- Author BiographyJenny King is an Australian crochet designer and the author of Bavarian Crochet On-the-Go, Fashions to Flaunt Crocheted with Noro Yarns, and Learn to Do Bavarian Crochet. Her designs have appeared in magazines that include Vogue Knitting Crochet.
- Author(s)Jenny King
- PublisherAnnie's Attic
- Date of Publication22/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAnnie's Attic
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width216 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.37Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.