All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs Doust enthusiastically states, if a drawing is t alive, it is a failure. With this practical, encouraging guide, even the most vice sketchers can learn how to capture the vitality and character of their models. Clear instructions and 23 step-by-step illustrations highlight all students need to kw.
- Author(s)Len A. Doust
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication24/11/2006
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleDover Art Instruction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Note24 black & white illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width136 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.