All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents figured harmony as a form of aural training. It seeks to make the student more keenly aware of chord-relationships as actual sound. It will increase the student's power to form an inward realization of what a page of music is going to sound like without having actually heard it.
- Author BiographyReginald Owen Morris was a British composer and teacher. He was born in York and was educated at Harrow School, New College, Oxford and the Royal College of Music in London, where he subsequently became professor of counterpoint and composition. Morris was considered a brilliant teacher of counterpoint, and wrote a number of influential texts on the subject. Students of Morris included composers Gerald Finzi, Sir Michael Tippett, Constant Lambert, Robin Milford, Anthony Milner, Edmund Rubbra, Bernard Stevens and Jean Coulthard.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication19/01/1933
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Notemusic examples
- Weight197 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Spiral bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.