All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a fascinating comparison of the work of Heinrich von Kleist and Herman Melville.
- Author BiographyBirgit Mara Kaiser is Assistant Professor of Comparative Literature at Utrecht University in the Netherlands.
- Author(s)Birgit Mara Kaiser
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication02/01/2012
- Series TitleSUNY Series, Intersections: Philosophy and Critical Theory
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight245 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.