All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProminent FileMaker developers Susan Prosser and Stuart Gripman kw how to work magic with FileMaker Pro, and they share their kwledge in this bestselling book. You'll learn how to build a database and organize all of your information quickly and efficiently.
- Author BiographySusan Prosser is a reformed journalist who's stopped trying to bring information to the people and now helps them manage the data they already have. She is a FileMaker Certified Developer and has developed FileMaker databases for 12 years, and also trains and writes curricula for other developers.Stuart Gripman is the founder of Crooked Arm Corp, a full-service FileMaker Pro consulting and development firm based in Berkeley, California. A FileMaker Certified Developer, he has written for both Macworld and MacLife.
- Author(s)Stuart Gripman,Susan Prosser
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication25/05/2015
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1622 g
- Width178 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine49 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.