Best-selling in Travel Guides
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $84.03
- AU $24.03Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $40.28Trending at AU $43.10
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $26.42
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.76
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $27.36
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $29.78
About this product
- DescriptionAn entertaining look into Philippine culture, the remarkable pull the American Dream has on the less fortunate citizens of the world and the merging of two unlikely individuals willing to offer what the other seeks. Written for men, this book will pull your emotions one minuite then have you laughing out loud the next. It mixes brutially honest factual information about hunting for a Philippine Bride with hilarious first hand happinings as it flows briskly through a personal quest for happiness. Society struggles to understand these relationships while thousands of men throughout the world and thier Filipina partners live out thier lives in mutually rewarding and solid unions.
- Author BiographyRod Masters lives in Nebraska with his Philippine Bride and thier young son. Filipina Safari is his first published book.
- Author(s)Rod Masters
- Date of Publication20/12/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.