All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $128.00Trending at AU $198.07
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $166.93
- AU $26.41Trending at AU $29.25
- AU $23.75Trending at AU $27.67
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.22
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.20
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.48
About this product
- DescriptionThrough the eyes of Sam, a Filipi-American boy visiting the Philippines for the very first time, children will learn about Philippine customs and language. Soft, whimsical watercolors - labeled with English words and Filipi translations - bring to light the differences between Western and Philippine lifestyles. Children of expatriate Filipis, as well as expatriate children living in the Philippines will find Filipi Friends indispensable in bridging the gap between the two cultures.
- Author BiographyLiana Romulo lives mostly in the Philippines but has also lived in Thailand, Belgium, and the United States. Her first picture book, Filipino Children's Favorite Stories, was a national bestseller in the Philippines.
- Author(s)Corazon Dandan-Albano,Liana Romulo
- PublisherTuttle Publishing
- Date of Publication28/02/2007
- LanguageEnglish & Tagalog
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTuttle Publishing
- Weight490 g
- Width271 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.