All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first book to provide a comprehensive and systematic account of the phemen of cinematic remaking. Drawing upon recent theories of genre and intertextuality, Film Remakes describes remaking as both an elastic concept and a complex situation, one enabled and limited by the interrelated roles and practices of industry, critics, and audiences. This approach to remaking is developed across three broad sections: the first deals with issues of production, including commerce and authors; the second considers genre, plots, and structures; and the third investigates issues of reception, including audiences and institutions.
- Author BiographyConstantine Verevis is Lecturer, School of Literary, Visual and Performance Studies, Monash University, Australia.
- Author(s)Na Na
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication16/03/2006
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight420 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $30.64Trending at AU $32.17
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.35
- AU $42.83Trending at AU $43.98
- AU $19.71Trending at AU $23.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.