All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first mograph-length work intended to enable readers with a humanities background and the general public to understand what the processes and techniques of film restoration do and do t involve, attempting to integrate systematically a discussion about related techlogical and cultural issues.
- Author BiographyLeo Enticknap is Lecturer in Cinema at the Institute of Communications Studies at the University of Leeds, UK. Formerly a projectionist and film archive curator, his research focuses principally on archival film preservation and restoration, moving image technologies more generally and British non-fiction film before 1950.
- Author(s)Leo Enticknap
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication13/11/2013
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight450 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.