All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFilm Style and Techlogy is a history of film style and its relationship to film techlogy. It also includes a theory of film analysis and demonstrates this theory using the films of Max Ophuls.
- Author BiographyBarry Salt has a PhD in theoretical physics, and has worked as a film cameraman, among other things. He has researched film history and film analysis for the last forty years. He teaches filmmaking at the London Film School.
- Author(s)Barry Salt
- Date of Publication12/12/2009
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight1760 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement3rd edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.