All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn today's jet-fueled, caffeine-charged, celebrity-a-minute world, who actually has the time to watch a film from start to finish? Let's face it, life's too short. Now, Film in Five Seconds lets you fast-forward to the best bits so you can enjoy all your favorite movie moments in--literally--moments.Design studio H-57 have taken over 150 iconic films and cut away all the useless details, boiling them down into ingenious pictograms and creating hilarious visual snapshots that are witty, provocative and to the point.From Batman to Bridget Jones, Grease to The Godfather, King Kong to The King's Speech, via slapstick, sci-fi and superheroes, you'll laugh out loud as you identify some of the greatest screen moments of all time. This is the perfect book for film buffs and anyone with a sense of humor or a short attention span.
- Author BiographyH-57 is a design and advertising studio based in Milan, with over fifteen years of experience working on huge international ad campaigns for print, TV, web and radio, and an impressive portfolio of design, typography and illustration. Matteo Civaschi and Gianmarco Milesi are the brains behind the infographic History of . . . series, which went instantly viral online, amassing them a worldwide fan base. This is their second book.
- Author(s)H-57,Matteo Civaschi
- PublisherQuercus NA
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationNY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuercus NA
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width170 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $26.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.