All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMovie production doesn't have to cost millions of dollars. In fact, it doesn't have to cost thousands, either. A feature film can be produced for next to thing. That is the entire philosophy behind this book: you can make a movie on a very limited, almost n-existent budget. Written by a filmmaker who has been in there making films for forty years, with several feature films in distribution. Not a technical book on lighting, editing, etc., his purpose, here, is t to teach you how to make a movie, rather, how to get your movie made. He offers solid advice to the prospective producer that will get them on the road to getting their movies made. It may t be an award-winning blockbuster hit, or a special effects-laden eye candy epic, but it can be completed without breaking the bank. Following the advice contained in these pages can make you will be a filmmaker.
- Author BiographyJim DeVault has been an independent since the mid 1970's, having produced and directed numerous short and feature length productions. His first feature film, The Sisters Four, was released in 2008, and since then he has become known in the independent film community as a talented and respected writer, producer, and director. He is also a composer, author, and lecturer. He currently resides in the Dallas, Texas area.
- Author(s)Jim DeVault
- Date of Publication21/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.