All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $22.14
About this product
- DescriptionAnalyzes alternative strategies for final assembly and checkout of the Joint Strike Fighter. (PW/CC); The Department of Defense asked RAND to examine alternatives for the final assembly and checkout (FACO) process of the Joint Strike Fighter (JSF). The authors considered alternatives to Lockheed Martin's current plan of carrying out all JSF FACO work at its Fort Worth, Texas, plant. RAND looked at single- and multiple-site options for performing FACO at four plants across the country. The authors found that efficiency, effectiveness, or cost reasons exist to move FACO operations, or to split them between two sites or across multiple sites.
- Author(s)Cynthia R. Cook,et al,etc.
- Date of Publication01/01/1999
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationSanta Monica, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.