Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.64Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionIn 2010, a poll showed that more than 80% of Americans claim to be Christians. At first glance that is one impressive figure. However, if we read what Jesus told His followers in Matthew 7:13-14, we see a serious contradiction between that poll finding and the Word of God. It is apparent, from what Jesus says, the gate and road to hell are broad, and flooded with many. Jesus taught in Matthew and Luke (13:24) that the gate to heaven is narrow like the path leading there. Furthermore, Jesus said that the narrow path has its difficulties, causing few to find and be able to enter the gate! Scriptures put the Bible at odds with the poll. Final Daze: God's Way, or the Highway, is an in depth examination of the narrow path, gate, and Romans 1:16-32 where Paul tells the people they have exchanged Biblical truths for their own understandings and wisdom. Not only do they believe their ways to be wiser than God's way, but they worship their choices. Paul says God is close to turning them over to their error filled ways, lustful lifestyles, and degrading passions, once and for all! When God decides to turn mankind, individually and collectively, over to their own wickedness, it will be like a spiritual fog, or daze settling on and loosing them to follow their sin, as they move ever closer to the final darkness and hell! The final daze draped over those rebellious souls will result in their heading down the highway to hell! in massive numbers! Is there still time for those dabbling with worldly deities, cons and religions to come to God? Not really, as Jesus told us today is the day of salvation; t tomorrow, for tomorrow is t guaranteed for anyone. The coming haze will be a direct result of man's personal arrogance, vanity, lust and love for the pleasures of the flesh which they try to justify with God's Word. This is religious apostasy. Pastor Zimmer provides a creative narrative that is upbeat, candid and prayerfully aimed at correcting the errors of the multitude before their time runs out. This book reflects his calling to the ministry, and his heartfelt desire to assist all who want, to exit the road to hell. The trumpets in Zion have sounded and the multitudes need to choose whom they'll follow on earth into eternity. The right to call yourself a Christian is based on more than most are willing to commit to, personally and spiritually, in this life! Final Daze is composed in a way to make sure that those who claim to be His, have doubt. For instance, the term Christian is used just three times in the New Testament. The first was in Acts 11:26, when Barnabas and Paul, guests of the Antioch congregation, were referred to as Christians. The second is in Acts 26:28 when King Herod Agrippa II asks Paul if he can persuade him to become a Christian in such a short time? The final is in, I Peter 4:16 where believers are told, if you suffer for being Christians, don't be ashamed, instead, Praise the Father for the name you bear! The etymology of Christian is embedded in the Greek suggesting that Christians are follower's of Christ while proclaiming He's the ainted one. The word also has close linguistic ties to the Latin with its adjectival ending suggesting Christians are those who adhere to, or belong to Jesus, as in slave/owner relationship. Thus you can clearly see that the term Christian when first used by the Antioch church and then by King Herod was truly an accolade to those who lived as little Christ's'! Final Daze is written to make sure that those who call themselves Christian are t merely wasting their one opportunity to have eternal life by practicing forms of religions. A Biblical Christian is one who is truly saved, washed in the blood of Jesus, and t merely carrying out some form of religious lip service. Biblical repentance, leading to salvation, requires an act of the heart and soul that changes ones entire eternal direction here on earth!
- Author(s)Rev Paul G Zimmer II
- Date of Publication04/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.