Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionFrom December 7, 1941, until the Battle of Midway in June 1942, the war with Japan was a losing one. It was to be the darkest period of the almost four-year war. During those days, times were more trying than the final hours for the men trapped on Wake Island, Bataan, Corregidor, Hong Kong and Singapore. This book, outlining the bitter end to their ordeals, covers the crucial days and final hours that led to their surrender, a capitulation that would shock the free world.
- Author BiographyDonald J. Young is a military historian, author and lecturer on the pre-Midway period of World War II in the Pacific. He is a retired educator living in Vista, California.
- Author(s)Donald J. Young
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content Notemaps
- Weight345 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.