Final Journey: Buddys' Book by Professor Elizabeth Parker (Paperback / softback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $22.98Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $12.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description(Sequel to Finally Home) There are many books about dogs, but it's difficult to find one that describes what it is like to grieve the loss of a dog. After the publication of Finally Home, Buddy was diagsed with terminal cancer. Once the unthinkable happened and Buddy's precious life was cut short, his family was left heartbroken and devastated. At the same time, in ather state, poor ecomic conditions forced ather family to give up their golden retriever. As fate would have it, his name...was Buddy. While they were mourning the loss of their beloved dog, ather dog was mourning the loss of his treasured family. Brought together by misfortune, they entered each other's lives to help put back together the pieces of their broken hearts. This story is for both Buddys, producing the subtitle Buddys' Book.
- Author BiographyI live in Las Vegas, NV with my husband and three retrievers. I started writing over fifteen years ago, mostly technical manuals with a little added pizzazz. I've also been writing my own novels since I was a teenager, however back then, they were either hand-written in penmanship that was barely legible or type-written. Penmanship and typewriters. Do those words still exist? I had written my first book about dogs, Finally Home in the early part of 2010. Throughout my years of living with Buddy, our golden retriever, I always wanted to get his stories down on paper. They were just too comical to keep to myself. If you're reading this, then you might as well know, I am a die-hard dog lover and they are my inspiration for writing. I volunteer with a few animal rescue groups throughout Las Vegas when time permits. Though not all of my books are for dog-lovers, most have dogs in them. I enjoy writing about their antics and incorporate them in a few of my thrillers. In addition, I donate a portion of the proceeds from the sale of each book to various animal rescue groups. You might also want to know that I am an indie author. This means that I self-publish all of my books, create my own covers and format my own books. Lastly, I have a very dark mind and an equally off-beat and witty sense of humor. Sometimes you'll find it revealed in my books. Hope you enjoy them and many thanks for stopping by.
- Author(s)Professor Elizabeth Parker
- Date of Publication13/12/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $21.91Trending at AU $29.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.