All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume brings together sixteen in-depth studies of final particles in various languages of the world, offering a rich variety of methological approaches to this still relatively underresearched class of elements. Final particles offers an overview of the different types of final particles found in typologically distinct languages and of typical grammaticalization pathways that these elements have taken.
- Author BiographySylvie Hancil, University of Rouen, France; Alexander Haselow, University of Rostock; Margje Post, University of Bergen, Norway.
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication30/03/2015
- Series TitleTrends in Linguistics. Studies and Monographs [TILSM]
- Series Part/Volume Number284
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDe Gruyter
- Weight746 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byAlexander Haselow,Margje Post,Sylvie Hancil
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.