All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $102.86
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.06
- AU $14.37Trending at AU $15.54
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.48
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.33
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $35.77
- AU $28.41Trending at AU $30.53
About this product
- DescriptionFIRST IN A NEW SERIES! In need of a change, Jenna Hart leaves the high-pressure world of advertising to help her aunt, Vera, open a culinary bookshop and cafe. Back with her family in Crystal Cove, California, Jenna seems to have all the right ingredients for a fresh start--until someone adds a dash of murder. As a marketing expert, Jenna wants to make sure the grand opening of the Cookbook Nook draws a crowd, and one is better at getting attention than her old college roommate, celebrity chef Desiree Divine. But when Desiree arrives in quiet Crystal Cove to do a cookbook signing, the diva stirs up more trouble than business...especially when she turns up dead. Kwn for stealing husbands and burning bridges, Desiree left behind plenty of suspects--including Jenna. Though the celebrity's life always appeared to be an open book, Jenna will have to read between the lines in order to clear her name, and catch a killer before ather body is served cold. Includes recipes!
- Author BiographyDaryl Wood Gerber is an Agatha Award-winning author who writes the Cheese Shop Mystery series under the pseudonym Avery Aames. Like her protagonist, Daryl is an admitted foodie and an avid reader of books, including cookbooks. Prior to writing, Daryl acted onstage and television, including on Murder, She Wrote.
- Author(s)Daryl Wood Gerber
- PublisherBerkley Prime Crime
- Date of Publication02/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleCookbook Nook Mystery
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBerkley Prime Crime
- Weight136 g
- Width107 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.