All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.84
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $48.06Trending at AU $49.69
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
About this product
- DescriptionSet in 2010 New York City, Final Shot is a mystery thriller that tells the story of devastating family secrets and redemption for past failures. Baruch Gittlestein worries about everything. His doctors say he's paraid, but Gittlestein kws his fear is real. A woman with red hair stalks him on the streets of New York City. The young man in the post office line plots to kill him. His death from a panic-induced coronary becomes the first in a chain of deadly events that spell disaster for Ike Miller. A Ph. D. psychologist, radio talk-show host, and former college basketball star, Ike is driven by anger over his failure in the NCAA finals and the shooting death of his musician father. Smart and funny, but naive, Ike's got a balky knee and has trouble with love relationships. And things are about to get much worse. The duo that scared Gittlestein to death wants something from Ike. He hasn't a clue what it is. Not kwing puts Ike in a game more challenging than any he ever faced on the hardwood.
- Author BiographyHaving had a forty-year distinguished career in psychology, psychotherapy, and marriage and family therapy as a diagnostician, therapist, workshop leader, supervisor, and professor, Ira Kalina, Ph. D. turned to his other passion, writing fiction, for the next phase of his life. Final Shot is Dr. Kalina's first novel, and the first in a series of mysteries he has dubbed The Psych 'n' Roll Mystery Series. In addition to his writing, Dr. Kalina is the moderator of the simulated online radio advice and music show located at www.psychnrollradio.com. This unique program, now in blog and podcast format, provides advice, coaching, and personal support using Dr. Kalina's expertise. Each program is based on a topic of the day (emotional, relationship, problems of daily life, music for the soul, spirituality, and more). Each subject begins with a musical set related to the theme of the week. Songs or musical productions from various genres follow each individual interaction as well. A new show and topic is presented every Wednesday. Dr. Kalina lives on Long Island. He is married and has two adult sons.
- Author(s)Ira Kalina
- Date of Publication11/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.