Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $31.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAngela Carson had the perfect life to anyone looking in from the outside. She knew she had much more than others her age, but she was stuck in a rut. Even thought she had been married for years, she felt like a single parent on a daily basis. Her emotionally distant husband worked out of town while she was a stay at home mom and kept things running smoothly at home. She was going through the motions of her life each and every day. She wasn't unhappy, but t happy either. Her life had become bland and boring. When she got the surprise of her life for her fortieth birthday, she finally decided to make a change.
- Author BiographyP.J.Maydok is a pen name for a married mother of two from outside Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. This is her first time writing out a story that has been in her head for years. Along with reading and writing, she is very active in the school, enjoys sports and being outdoors with her family and her dog.
- Author(s)P J Maydok
- Date of Publication19/08/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $71.91New
- AU $30.97New
- AU $16.40New
- AU $12.81Used
- AU $79.40New
- AU $18.71New
- AU $113.12New
- AU $22.40New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $30.78
- AU $26.28Trending at AU $30.97
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.40
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.71
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $21.47
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $92.43
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $14.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.