All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is truly an ARCHITECTURE and a FINANCE book as well !! Why finance architectures taught more by McKinsey, than by AIA? (American Institute of Architects)? Architects rmally kw a little finance and keep quiet. On the contrary, financial expert kws architecture, but confident to teach finance architecture, WITHOUT any construction skill, like 5 honest blind men, describing elephant! This is an Egg of Columbus on Picture=1000 words of Finance Paccioli's Law ! AGAINST and CONTRAST, to many other books with similar title, it uses IFRS graphics and plenty of box diagrams, making both ARCHITECTS and FINANCE experts, understand the substance better. Now they can EXACTLY composing blue-prints and constructing the 13 (thirteen) SHARP finance ratios as required! This is an easy, short and simple educational proof of evidences, based on real and current financial facts of 13 world's famous public corporations (Samsung, Nestle, Microsoft, Mc Donalds, Wal-Mart, Carefour, Boeing, British Petroleum, Hyundai, Daimler-Chrysler, BMW, Mitsubishi, and Mitsui). So, all readers can kw it better!
- Author BiographyA banker, consultant and business traveller who has travelled widely in 5 continents, a professor and Summa Cum Laude Sc.D (doctor of science), with dissertation in Interactive Multivariate Mathematical Economic Models for Financial Optimisation. Graduated and still licensed as a professional Architecture and Urban Design Engineer since 1987.
- Author(s)Steve Asikin
- Date of Publication15/09/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $21.91Trending at AU $29.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.