All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAndrew Dilley offers a major new study of financial dependence, examining the connections this dependence forged between the City and political life in Edwardian Australia and Canada, mediated by ideas of political ecomy. In doing so he reconstructs the occasionally imperialistic politic of finance which pervaded the British World at this time.
- Author BiographyANDREW DILLEY received his doctorate from the University of Oxford, and lectured in Imperial and Commonwealth History at King's College London before taking up his current Lectureship in History at the University of Aberdeen, UK.
- Author(s)Andrew Dilley
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication25/11/2011
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleCambridge Imperial and Post-Colonial Studies Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight552 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.