All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFinance Theory and Asset Pricing provides a concise guide to financial asset pricing theory for ecomists. Assuming a basic kwledge of graduate microecomic theory, it explores the fundamental ideas that underlie competitive financial asset pricing models with symmetric information. Using finite dimensional techniques, this book avoids sophisticated mathematics and exploits ecomic theory to clarify the essential structure of recent research in asset pricing. In particular, it explores arbitrage pricing models with and without diversification, Martingale pricing methods, and representative agent pricing models; discusses these ideas in two-date and multi-date models; and provides a range of examples from the literature. This second edition includes a new section dealing with more advanced multiperiod models. In particular it considers discrete factor structure models that mimic recent continuous time models of interest rates, money, and minal rates and exchange rates. Additional sections sketch extensions to real options and transaction costs.
- Author BiographyFrank Milne has taught at the University of Rochester, Australian National University, and Australian Graduate School of Management, and is currently Bank of Montreal Professor of Economics and Finance at Queen's University, Canada. He has published extensively in academic economics and finance journals.
- Author(s)Frank Milne
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication20/03/2003
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight346 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.78
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.89
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.38
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.38
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $91.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.