All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFinance for the Nonfinancial Manager, Fourth Edition. If you're a manager, odds are you're playing a larger and more important role in the financial matters of your company. As today's marketplace becomes increasingly competitive, it's essential that all managers have a basic understanding of the tools, objectives, and functions of finance if they are to stay ahead of the competition. Covering the gamut of the numbers end of management, Finance for the Nonfinancial Manager helps you develop a sound basis for carrying out strategic financial planning and decision-making responsibilities. This comprehensive reference has served as an indispensable guide for executives, managers, and small business owners for almost two decades. Now in its fourth edition, this classic has been updated to reflect the latest federal tax and regulatory legislation, and it is filled with new charts, tables, and examples suitable for the needs of today's manager. From basic ecomic concepts to accounting conventions, the broad range of topics examined in Finance for the Nonfinancial Manager include: cash flow management, banking relationships, security markets, credit policies, and capital acquisition. You'll also find practical guidelines for such important skills as how to: Interpret balance sheets. Design budgets and P & Ls. Apply break-even analyses. Decipher financial statements. Now more than ever, being a manager in the competitive marketplace requires a solid understanding of key aspects of finance. This revised and expanded edition of Finance for the Nonfinancial Manager shows you how to get a handle on the basic concepts and principles you need to run and maintain a successful business.
- Author BiographyHerbert T. Spiro is President of American Valuation Group, a financial consulting firm based in Woodlan Hills, California. He is also Professor of Finance at California State University.
- Author(s)Herbert T. Spiro
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication25/04/1996
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Notecharts, tables
- Weight580 g
- Width179 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.