All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionFinancial Accounting: A Global Approach presents accounting in a form familiar to major markets in the U.S., U.K., Japan, China, France and other countries, while unifying the material through international standards. The general framework for discussion starts with international issues based on the work of the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB). The text also ackwledges the plethora of standards that come from other sources and helps the reader understand the heterogeneous nature of the global accounting arena. That is what the reader, regardless of geographic location, will take from this book. The text also includes a mixture of termilogies used in accounting, which will help the reader to develop a global accounting vocabulary. Comprehensive case studies are embedded within the text.
- Author BiographyRod Monger currently holds a joint appointment as Associate Professor at the American University of Iraq and the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology. He was previously on the faculty at the American University in Dubai.
- Author(s)Rod Monger
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication23/10/2009
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1462 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.