Financial Accounting: The Impact on Decision Makers by Curtis L. Norton, Gary A. Porter (Hardback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $128.95Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by books2anywhereuk
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $18.54Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.16
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.53
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.50
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.93
About this product
- DescriptionFINANCIAL ACCOUNTING: THE IMPACT ON DECISION MAKERS, Ninth Edition, is packed with decades of academic and real-world accounting experience. This text provides the appropriate blend of academic rigor with step-by-step learning and decision-making models that reach today's students and equip them with the skills they need to be effective decision makers and future business leaders. Instead of an abstract approach to accounting, FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING: THE IMPACT ON DECISION MAKERS takes students through recognizable focus companies and their specific financial data and business strategies, imparting students with real-life experience and a model to hone the skills necessary to making important decisions. This edition features three key models that provide students with a more structured approach to understanding financial data and how it is used to make sound business decisions. The Transaction Analysis Model helps students see the effects an ecomic event has on the accounting equation and financial statements. The Financial Decision Framework focuses on ratio analysis and financial decisions, and the Ethical Decision Model helps students apply ethical judgment when applying accounting principles. FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING: THE IMPACT ON DECISION MAKERS, Ninth Edition, will t only help your students learn and understand core accounting rules and procedures but it will also give them a framework through which they can apply their kwledge to make effective business decisions.
- Author BiographyDr. Curtis L. Norton received his Ph.D. from Arizona State University and an M.B.A. from the University of South Dakota. He is currently Clinical Professor of Accounting at Arizona State University. As Professor of Accounting at Northern Illinois University for more than 30 years, Dr. Norton earned the University Excellence Teaching Award and has published in The Accounting Review, The Journal of Accounting Education, CPA Journal, and many other professional journals. A member of the American Accounting Association and Financial Executives International, he also consults and conducts training for private and governmental authorities, banks, and utilities. Dr. Gary A. Porter earned his M.B.A. and Ph.D. degrees from the University of Colorado. Throughout his career, Dr. Porter has taught at several universities, including San Diego State; Loyola University Chicago; and the University of Montana. He has also served as a department chair. He is currently Distinguished Lecturer at Drake University. Widely published and the recipient of numerous teaching awards, Dr. Porter has conducted workshops on introductory accounting education and corporate financial reporting, has worked as a staff accountant with Deloitte & Touche, and has actively served the Illinois CPA Society, American Accounting Association, and Financial Executives International.
- Author(s)Curtis L. Norton,Gary A. Porter
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2014
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSouth-Western College Publishing
- Weight1900 g
- Width235 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition StatementPremium Edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.