Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.45Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by buyitnowbooksoz2010
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $12.24+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSupplementing the Official CIMA Learning Systems and Revision Cards , the CIMA Exam Practice Kits consolidate learning by providing an extensive bank of practice questions. Each solution provides an in depth analysis of the correct answer, it is ideal for independent study or tutored revision course, helping you prepare with confidence, avoid pitfalls and pass first time. The CIMA Exam Practice Kit includes: exam level questions with type and weighting to match the format of the exam; fully worked model answers; access to CIMA Official Q&As from May and November 2007; and summaries of key theory. It is designed to follow the structure of the Official Learning Systems and CIMA's Learning Outcomes. Officially endorsed by CIMA and written by leading CIMA tutors, The Exam Practice Kits provide valuable insight on how to score top marks. It helps CIMA students to prepare and pass the 2005 syllabus first time. You can practice applying and displaying kwledge so CIMA examiners can award you marks. It provides worked answers to fully explain the correct answer, and analysis of incorrect answers helping CIMA students avoid common pitfalls.
- Author BiographyPaul Rodgers trained as a chartered accountant before working in the computer industry. He subsequently moved into the training sector where he has specialised in financial and management skills for more than seventeen years, whilst keeping in touch with the commercial world as a director of a large training organisation and its publication function. Clients have included participants from international accountancy practices, banks, government departments plus a wide range of retail and service companies. Since the introduction of international accounting rules, his skills in this area have been required by numerous organisations preparing for the transition. He also continues to provide a broad spectrum of training as well as undertaking editorial assignments for both professional bodies and private clients. His most recent projects are the establishment of an accountancy division within a leading City based training company and the design of bespoke training courses for the legal sector
- Author(s)Paul Rodgers
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication11/02/2008
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCIMA Official Exam Practice Kit
- Series Part/Volume Numberpaper P8
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCIMA Publishing
- Out-of-print date26/11/2010
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1100 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.