All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplaining the rise and fall of ecomies in Asia, Central America and Europe since 1980, this book discusses these crises in the context of continuing ecomic globalization. This edition also covers the Mexican crisis of 1994-1995, the late 1990s Japanese crisis, and the 1997 Asian crisis.
- Author(s)Roy E. Allen
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication20/12/2000
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Content Notefigs.tabs.
- Weight369 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine0 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.25Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.