All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.53Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionIn light of the Asian financial crisis of 1997, Lai examines whether East Asian ecomies converged onto the liberal market model by studying the evolution of the financial sectors of Korea, Malaysia and Thailand. This includes sectoral diversification, the nature of competition, and the regulatory and supervisory frameworks.
- Author BiographyJIKON LAI Lecturer in International Relations at the Research School of Pacific and Asian Studies at Australian National University.
- Author(s)Jikon Lai
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication19/06/2012
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleCritical Studies of the Asia-Pacific
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight450 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.