All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA road map for implementing quantitative financial models Financial Derivative and Energy Market Valuation brings the application of financial models to a higher level by helping readers capture the true behavior of energy markets and related financial derivatives. The book provides readers with a range of statistical and quantitative techniques and demonstrates how to implement the presented concepts and methods in Matlab(R). Featuring an unparalleled level of detail, this unique work provides the underlying theory and various advanced topics without requiring a prior high-level understanding of mathematics or finance. In addition to a self-contained treatment of applied topics such as modern Fourier-based analysis and affine transforms, Financial Derivative and Energy Market Valuation also: Provides the derivation, numerical implementation, and documentation of the corresponding Matlab for each topic Extends seminal works developed over the last four decades to derive and utilize present-day financial models Shows how to use applied methods such as fast Fourier transforms to generate statistical distributions for option pricing Includes all Matlab code for readers wishing to replicate the figures found throughout the book Thorough, practical, and easy to use, Financial Derivative and Energy Market Valuation is a first-rate guide for readers who want to learn how to use advanced numerical methods to implement and apply state-of-the-art financial models. The book is also ideal for graduate-level courses in quantitative finance, mathematical finance, and financial engineering.
- Author BiographyMICHAEL MASTRO, PhD, is a civilian Staff Scientist at the U.S. Naval Research Lab. Dr. Mastro has authored more than 150 papers and patents and has organized several conference symposia.
- Author(s)Michael Mastro
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication20/02/2013
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1054 g
- Width165 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine37 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.