All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe recent crisis has redrawn attention to financial globalization. Dilip Das examines under what circumstances it can be welfare-enhancing and lead to rapid ecomic growth. Written in an accessible style, the book gives the latest insights on the topic.
- Author BiographyDILIP K. DAS is Deputy Director of Asia Institute, SolBridge International School of Business, Woosong University, South Korea. He has worked for several world-class business schools, including INSEAD, France, and Graduate School of Business, Sydney University and International Management Institute, India.
- Author(s)Dilip K. Das
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication16/07/2010
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight540 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $27.99Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $21.91Trending at AU $29.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.