CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume contains bibliographic information for more than 500 serial publications in the areas of accounting, banking, finance, insurance, and investments. A full range of types of publications is represented, including scholarly journals, popular periodicals, newsletters, association publications, house organs, and loose-leaf services. Chapter one looks at the areas of accounting, auditing, and taxation. The second chapter examines banking-related publications. The third chapter, covering the general area of finance, is divided into four parts: general and public, which contains titles dealing with finance as a field of study and those that deal with the collection and allocation of public revenues; international finance; corporate finance; and personal finance. Chapter four covers titles available in insurance, including risk management and actuarial science. Chapter five contains investment-oriented titles, including those focusing on the stock exchanges, commodities markets, precious metals, real estate, currency, and more. Chapter six describes major indexing and abstracting services for these subjects. For the user's convenience, all indexes, abstracts, and databases cited in the antations are included in the subject index.
- Author Biographysher /f William /r comp.
- Author(s)William Fisher
- Date of Publication06/06/1986
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleAnnotated Bibliographies of Serials: A Subject Approach
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight496 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.