All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis provocative and accessible narrative recounts the inside story of how a broad-based people's campaign was mobilized and subsequently succeeded in pushing Congress to create a consumer financial regulator with clout.
- Author BiographyLarry Kirsch is an economist and managing partner of IMR Health Economics. Robert N. Mayer, PhD, is professor in the Department of Family and Consumer Studies at the University of Utah.
- Author(s)Larry Kirsch,Robert N. Mayer
- Date of Publication09/05/2013
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight816 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Foreword byBarney Frank
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.