All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionFully revised and updated, this second edition of a classic text covers everything business owners and entrepreneurs need to kw about financial planning. Financial Management 101 covers everything from understanding financial statements to budgeting for advertising, and from measuring business success to pinpointing new opportunities and planning for expansion. Its easy-to-understand approach to small business planning and management ensures that the money coming in is always greater than the money going out!This superb volume is a kick-start cash-is-king course for new entrepreneurs and a wake-up call for struggling small business owners everywhere.
- Author BiographyAngie Mohr is a chartered accountant and certified management accountant. She is the author of a number of books on business subjects.
- Author(s)Angie Mohr
- PublisherSelf-Counsel Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2007
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationNorth Vancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintSelf-Counsel Press
- Out-of-print date08/11/2014
- Content Notetables & charts throughout
- Weight386 g
- Width210 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.