All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe new edition of this popular book provides a step-by-step guide on how to use financial management and budgeting tools in the public sector. The book features a practical, case-study approach, and includes plentiful exercises and examples. It is designed as a textbook for courses on public financial management or public budgeting that focus on the application of budgeting and financial management tools. Public service professionals will also benefit from this handy primer.
- Author BiographyXiaoHu Wang is a professor at City University of Hong Kong, China. Previously, he was professor of public administration at the University of Central Florida. He has degrees in public administration and economics. A trained specialist in US local government finance, he has worked as a financial analyst for a number of governmental institutions in the United States. His teaching and research focus on financial management, performance management, and sustainability management. His research has been published in the most prestigious academic journals in public administration and public finance. He is the winner of multiple teaching and research awards.
- Author(s)XiaoHu Wang
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationArmonk
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintM.E. Sharpe
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight476 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.