Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume analyzes in great detail the problem of information and risk management. Both topics are a central issue in current financial and monetary ecomic literature. Several recent theoretical and empirical contributions consider asymmetric information between investors and financiers as a major determinant of financial risk. In this framework, we may regard financial and banking invation as, on one hand, policy and individual agents' response to the problem of asymmetric information and risk management and, on the other, as a self-generated invation process posing new challenges to policymakers in terms of information efficiency and risk control. This volume concentrates on one of the most important directions for research on banking and finance for the next decade.
- Author BiographyMARIO BALDASSARRI is Professor of Economics at the University of Rome La Sapienza. He is the editor of the journal Rivista di Political Economica and of several books in the field of macro and microeconomics. MICHELE BAGELLA is Professor of Monetary Economics at the University of Rome Tor Vergata. He has published several articles in leading foreign economic journals on corporate banking and is the author and editor of several books. LUIGI PAGANETTO is Professor of Economics at the University of Rome Tor Vergata and vice-President of the Italian National Council of Research. He has published extensively in economic journals on issues of development and is the author and editor of several books.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication11/07/2001
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleCentral Issues in Contemporary Economic Theory and Policy
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight661 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byLuigi Paganetto,Mario Baldassarri,Michele Bagella
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.