Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionSince the first edition of this book, the world's financial system went through its greatest crisis for a century. What made this crisis unique is that severe financial problems emerged simultaneously in many different countries and that its ecomic impact was felt throughout the world as a result of the increased interconnectedness of the global ecomy. Written for undergraduate and graduate students of finance, ecomics and business, the second edition of this successful textbook provides a fresh analysis of the world financial system in light of the recent financial crisis. Combining theory, empirical data and policy, it examines and explains financial markets, financial infrastructures, financial institutions and challenges in the domain of financial supervision and competition policy. This new edition features three completely new chapters, one on financial crises, a second on financial invation, and, on the policy side, a third on the monetary policy of the European Central Bank.
- Author BiographyJakob de Haan is Head of Research of De Nederlandsche Bank and Professor of Political Economy at the University of Groningen. Sander Oosterloo is Senior Policy Advisor at the Netherlands Ministry of Social Affairs and Employment. Dirk Schoenmaker is Dean of the Duisenberg School of Finance, Amsterdam, and Professor of Finance, Banking, and Insurance at Vrije Universiteit, Amsterdam.
- Author(s)Dirk Schoenmaker,Jakob de Haan,Sander Oosterloo
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/06/2012
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Out-of-print date01/09/2015
- Content Note109 b/w illus. 51 tables
- Weight960 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.