All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionFinancial Markets and Institutions, 6e offers a unique analysis of the risks faced by investors and savers interacting through financial institutions and financial markets, as well as strategies that can be adopted for controlling and managing risks. Special emphasis is put on new areas of operations in financial markets and institutions such as asset securitization, off-balance-sheet activities, and globalization of financial services. Then, resources within Connect Plus help students solve financial problems and apply what they've learned. Saunders' strong markets focus and superior pedagogy combine with a complete digital solution to help students achieve higher outcomes in the course.
- Author BiographyAnthony Saunders is the John M. Schiff Professor of Finance and the Chair of the Department of Finance at the Stern School of Business at New York University. Professor Saunders received his PhD from the London School of Economics and has taught both undergraduate and graduate level courses at NYU since 1978. Throughout his academic career, his teaching and research have specialized in financial institutions and international banking. He has served as a visiting professor all over the world, including INSEAD, the Stockholm School of Economics, and the University of Melbourne. He is currently on the Executive Committee of the Salomon Center for the Study of Financial Institutions, NYU. His research has been published in all the major money and banking and finance journals and in several books. In addition, he has authored or co-authored several professional books, the most recent of which is Credit Risk Measurement: New Approaches to Value at Risk and Other Paradigms, John Wiley and Sons, New York, 1999. Marcia Millon Cornett is the Rehn Professor of Business at Southern Illinois University at Carbondale. She received her B.S. degree in Economics from Knox College in Galesburg, Illinois, and her M.B.A. and Ph.D. degrees in Finance from Indiana University in Bloomington, Indiana. Dr. Cornett has written and published several articles in the areas of bank performance, bank regulation, and corporate finance. Articles authored by Dr. Cornett have appeared in such academic journals as the Journal of Finance, the Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, the Journal of Financial Economics, Financial Management, and the Journal of Banking & Finance. She served as an associate editor of Financial Management and is currently an associate editor for the Journal of Banking & Finance, Journal of Financial Services Research, FMA Online, the Multinational Finance Journal and the Review of Financial Economics. Dr. Cornett is currently a member of the Board of Directors, the Executive Committee, and the Finance Committee of the SIU Credit Union. Dr. Cornett has also taught at the University of Colorado, Boston College, and Southern Methodist University. She is a member of the Financial Management Association, the American Finance Association, and the Western Finance Association.
- Author(s)Anthony Saunders,Marcia Millon Cornett
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Weight1 g
- Width219 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement6th International edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.