CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.06Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionConsumers are increasingly turning for help to financial planners--individuals who help clients meet their financial goals by providing assistance with such things as selecting investments and insurance products, and managing tax and estate planning. This book examines how financial planners, investment advisers and broker-dealers are regulated and overseen at the federal and state levels; what is kwn about the effectiveness of this regulation; and the advantages and disadvantages of alternative regulatory approaches.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication14/03/2013
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight154 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byGraham S. Crawford,Taylor Davis
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.